Canon 5D Mk IV Camera Body from a private user in the box in excellent condition with at shutter count of 32500 shots. BG-E20 grip available separately and large selection of EF lenses of course. Trade ins welcome.
- 30.4 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- ISO range 100-32000 expandable up to 50-102400 (equivalent ISO)
- 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p
- In-camera still frame grab* of 4K 8.8-Megapixel images
- Multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p
- Superb Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting
- LCD monitor has full touch-screen interface, including selection of AF area
- Up to 7.0 fps** continuous shooting speed with high-performance DIGIC 6+ Image Processor for improved speed and excellent image quality.
- 61 AF points with expanded vertical coverage with 41 cross-points, & AF possible at all 61 AF points with many lens + extender combinations effective at f/8
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor helps provide precise exposure metering, helps detect flickering lights and allows for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities
- Dual Pixel RAW***, in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer during JPEG shooting and Diffraction Correction technologies
- Built-in Wi-Fi**** and NFC***** connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code (UTC) via satellites