Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Head in box in as new condition
The Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Video Head is designed with a wide platform, optimal for HDSLR camera bodies. Smooth and precise, it has a maximum load capacity of 17.6 lb and professional quality fluid cartridges on both its pan and tilt axes. It has a pre-set spring-loaded counterbalance of 5.3 lb, its lateral tilt range is -70°/+90° and it provides 360° panning rotation.
The side lock system on the MVH500AH allows the camera and sliding QR plate to click quickly into the head from above, instead of needing to be aligned and slid in from the back. This makes it easier and safer to mount your camera on this head. The head attaches to a tripod via a 3/8 inch - 16 thread and includes a 500PLONG sliding balance plate with a captive 1/4 inch - 20 tie-down screw and a 3/8 inch - 16 adapter bushing. It also provides an Easy Link 3/8" connector on the side of the head to attach accessories such as a video monitor.
Key Features of the Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Video Head
- Wide platform fluid pan video head ideal for HDSLR cameras
- 5.3 lb pre-set spring-loaded counterbalance system
- Side-lock system for easier and safer camera mounting
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Includes long quick-release plate
- 17.6 lb maximum weight capacity