The only mirrorless full-frame camera-system designed and crafted in Germany, next to the Leica M. With an all metal solid construction, IP54 rating and elegant leather wrap to withstand the time and deliver years and years of photographic pleasure. The 47 Megapixel resolution of the SL2’s full-frame image sensor results in an unparalleled level of detail rendition and image quality especially when paired with the Leica SL-Lenses. And the in-body image stabilization compensates for camera shake quickly and efficiently, even when the legendary Leica M lenses are mounted to the camera body.
Simplicity and functionality were the most important objectives for the design of the Leica SL2. These characteristics are also reflected in the user interface, which is separated by photo and video functions. Simple, intuitive, and developed with creative minds from around the world.
*Price includes body only. Lenses available seperately.
- High-resolution EyeRes® Viewfinder
- Full-frame with 47 megapixels and image stabilisation (IBIS)
- Highest manufacturing quality and IP54 certification
- Leica UX design ‒ Intuitive and customisable
- Multishot mode with up to 187 megapixels
- High operating speed and precise autofocus.
- Seamless connectivity with Leica FOTOS
- 4K videos without recording time limitation