Just like the Leica SL2, the SL2-S is designed and manufactured in Germany. Its solid metal construction, an IP54 certification and elegant leather wrapping of the body make it a durable companion on any photo or video shoot. The camera software is constantly updated through continuous firmware updates to meet the needs of film and photo producers with professional demands. The 24-megapixel CMOS BSI Sensor, combined with the legendary Leica lenses, delivers outstanding image quality even in difficult lighting conditions. Thanks to its 12-bit RAW video output at 60 frames per second in 4:2:2 and an outstanding L-Log color space, the SL2-S integrates seamlessly into professional video workflows via its full-size HDMI port.
The user interface, separated into photo and video functions, reflects the simplicity and functionality that is typical for Leica product design, appreciated by creative professionals worldwide.
*Price includes body only. Lenses available seperately.
- 24 Megapixel BSI Sensor with Image Stabilisation (IBIS)
- Professional video production
- Highest manufacturing quality and IP54 certification
- Leica UX design ‒ Intuitive and customisable
- High operating speed and precise autofocus.
- High-resolution EyeRes® Viewfinder
- The heart of a complete production system
- Seamless connectivity with Leica FOTOS