Used Sigma AF 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for L-Mount as new condition in box with case, caps and hood.
Key Features of the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for L-Mount
- Designed to achieve the notable optical performance of Sigma's ART series lenses and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and offers extensive control over depth of field for isolating subject matter with selective focus.
- Five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- One aspherical element and four high refractive index glass elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Stepping AF motor realizes quick and quiet autofocus, complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
- The manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- A dedicated aperture ring lock switch prevents accidental shifting of aperture settings.
Sigma AF 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for L-Mount