Excellent condition, come with front and rear caps and lens hood.
Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 Nokton Lens - Sony E Mount
Distinguished by its speed, the Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical from Voigtlander is a short normal prime designed for full-frame Sony E mirrorless cameras. Its comfortable focal length pairs with an impressively fast f/1.2 maximum aperture to enable notable control over depth of field for producing shallow depth of field imagery, and this aperture also benefits working in difficult lighting. Complementing the fast design is an optical layout that uses two aspherical elements to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness, clarity, and accurate rendering. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.1' away, and a Selective Aperture Control System allows you to de-click the manual aperture ring for smooth, silent exposure adjustment to suit filmmaking applications.
The NOKTON designation is only given to high-speed lenses in the Voigtlander lineup with a maximum aperture of F1.5 or faster. When the first NOKTON was released in the 1950s, it was positioned as a lens that enabled images to be captured even in low light. However, with constantly improving imaging sensor sensitivity, the advantage of a high-speed lens nowadays is the ability to use as a means of photographic expression the out-of-focus bokeh created by opening the aperture.
- Slightly wider-than-normal prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 60mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright, fast f/1.2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus techniques, and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Two aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and improve clarity, sharpness, and resolution.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 1.1'.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilize traditional 1/3-stop clicks for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- Contacts transfer all Exif data between the camera and lens in order to permit full use of camera functions, including focus magnification, image stabilisation, and lens corrections.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.1'
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Contacts Transfer Exif Data