Leica M11-P Black Paint
be quick only one in stock!
The M11-P is the first camera in the world to store metadata in line with the Content Authenticity Initiative. This ensures better protection of copyrights and safeguards the trustworthiness of publications. And with a powerful 256 GB of internal memory, it has ample space. The M11-P accentuates the M series' signature subtlety with unique features, such as the intentional absence of the red Leica dot in favour of the engraved Leica signature on the top plate. Furthermore, the M11-P is equipped with an LCD monitor made of sapphire glass – one of the hardest materials in the world.
- Compact digital view and rangefinder system camera
- Full-frame BSI CMOS sensor with Triple Resolution Technology
- World's first camera to store metadata according to the Content Authenticity Initiative and the C2PA standard
- 256 GB internal memory
- Apple “Made for iPhone and iPad” certified accessory
- Leica Fadenzug on the top cover